OUR CORE VALUES
“NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS FACED CAN BE CHANGED. BUT NOTHING CAN BE CHANGED UNTIL IT IS FACED” – James Baldwin
OUR CORE VALUES
1. UNEQUIVOCAL COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSIVITY CENTERING ON ANTI-RACISM AND SOCIAL JUSTICE PRACTICES.
We strive for social justice and building an anti-racist society where Black Lives Matter and our human family is an inclusive family where all humans are valued and respected and society is no longer white-centered but rather diverse, equitable and inclusive. This is a moral and political stance with a focus on impacting the field of mental health and the growth of a truly human civilization.
2. WE VALUE, AFFIRM AND RESPECT EACH CLIENT AS UNIQUE.
We value and affirm the essential humanity inherent to each person with respect to their unique experiences, background, culture and worldview.
3. CLIENT’S NEEDS ARE PARAMOUNT.
We view client’s needs as paramount and therefore, practice with integrity, the highest ethical standards and the highest standard of care.
4. SAFE & SECURE RELATIONSHIPS ARE VITAL TO OVERALL WELLBEING.
We are passionate about helping clients create secure, solid bonds in relationships which we believe are vital to overall wellbeing.
5. MIND-BODY-EMOTION-SPIRIT CONNECTION AND INTEGRATION ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE HEALING PROCESS.
We believe that developing awareness of the mind-body-emotion connection supports development of an authentic self and is vital to healing and wholeness.
6. ACCOMPANYING AND COLLABORATING WITH OUR CLIENTS ARE KEYS TO TRANSFORMATION.
We accompany our clients on their journey towards wholeness and wellbeing and value collaboration with them and our team members as an essential aspect of supporting client’s healing process.